Replacement driver / passenger seat (1 Viewer)

autocruise

Free Member
May 19, 2008
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Can anyone let me know if there are any other vehicle makes whose seats would be a direct fit into a 1990 Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD ( Autocruise ET ), if possible, with arm rests?

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
cant answer that, any seat can be made to fit with a bit of cutting and welding, but insurance companies dont like that, which is understandable when you think about it (i once saw a motorhome who's owner had made up some seat brackets for the passengers seat out of wood!!! i asked him if he didnt like his wife much, but he replied 'i.ve used hardwood, whats wrong with that'

anyhoo, if you just want arm rests, you can get them to add to your existing seats, not sure exactly who does them nowadays, used to be a few stalls at motorhome shows that did them, as thats where i got the ones i had on my last van from,

i know a few years ago that regal furnishings had a few arm rests left, but once they were gone he wasnt getting anymore, as for some reason people werent interested in them anymore.

but they can take your old cab seats and turn them into captians chairs... for a price, so might be an option if your not as tight a me :Smile:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
regal furnishings do the upholstery for swift and autocruise jive them a call you never no they could help :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
The Pug Boxer should fit the Fiat as they are both the same vehicle, or at least made in the same factory using the same parts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back