Replaced table in our Nexxo T660

Discussion in 'Burstner' started by stevec, Feb 13, 2016.

1. stevec

stevec Funster

We thought that the table (seats 5!) in our Nexxo was a bit large and restricted the living space somewhat. Especially as there are only the two of us. So I've just finished making a more reasonalby sized folding one. It's smaller and lighter than the original and fits onto the wall mounted rail with some original Burstner table brackets. I haven't figured out a folding leg yet but it has a separate leg that fits in a socket and is stored on a couple of clips when folded down. I've attached a couple of pics. It may be of interest to anyone else that has a rail mounted table that they need to resize.. Get in touch if anyone needs more details. I'm waiting for some marbled formica to arrive to cover it with. We'll live with it as is for a weekend or two in case I need to modify it before covering it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. shawn&emma

shawn&emma Funster

3. stevec

stevec Funster

Thanks for that. Looks interesting. A square leg is no problem. I only used metal tubes as I had some left over from a previous project.

4. stevec

stevec Funster

Just weighed both tables. New tables saves nearly 11kg. That's three or four boxes of wine!

5. Stealaway

Stealaway Funster