Replace bucket chair with comfy recliner (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Hi
Help pse.
We have a bucket chair behind passenger seat and its sooooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: uncomfortabe- dont think a bucket would like it :Doh:- looking at possibility of replacing with a swivel recliner. Did a quick internet check but not much showing. Anyone know where I can start investigating - cost etc. Gloucestershire area would be nice but will travel.
Many thanks:thumb:
Cheers
Jaen

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Something I fancy doing making my table fold down and use a recliner instead of the swivel chair it has.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hi
Help pse.
We have a bucket chair behind passenger seat and its sooooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: uncomfortabe- dont think a bucket would like it :Doh:- looking at possibility of replacing with a swivel recliner. Did a quick internet check but not much showing. Anyone know where I can start investigating - cost etc. Gloucestershire area would be nice but will travel.
Many thanks:thumb:
Cheers
Jaen

could try here for a start

The Van Shop GB. Suppliers of Seats and Accessories for Vans and Motorhomes

OP
OP
C
Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Replace bucket Chair with recliner

Thanks everyone for ideas - will start trawling - me poor old back saying sooner rather than later.
Cheers::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Jaen:thumb:

OP
OP
C
Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
How about E'Bay found this one in Worcester

Link Removed

Regards Pat

Hi Pat
Had a look and it is freestanding - our is fixed onto a circular pillar about foot high - covered in carpet, then swivel mechanism sat on top. Me not a diy person neither is OH - can we get round this or do we need an expert. Just want a comfy seat to relax in and fall asleep in if tele boring.:cry: Do a lot a of crochet for orphanage in Bulgaria so need comfy for my back.
If people who designed these bucket seats sat in them for more than half hour they would understand.
What makes it worse is friends 'next door' have one in their Brave:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and its sooooooh comfy.
Cheers:thumb:
Jaen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C
Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
How about E'Bay found this one in Worcester

YIPPEE
Thanks Pat
Got the dreaded chair and pillar out (what a performance):ROFLMAO: could not get bolts out of floor as no access to them underneath!!:ROFLMAO::cry: so padded out where they were used carpet that was up the pillar to fill in the missing carpet on the floor. Sorted.:thumb:
Then off to Worcester yesterday and got swivel chair that you suggested. :thumb: Brilliant. Now a fight for the comfy chair (not really).
Makes so much difference and leaving it free standing means I can have it further back in the room by the sofa and hold hands with OH when scary movies are on. Ahhhh.:Blush:
This site is amazing. Someone somewhere has the answer. Luv it.
Thanks to everyone who helped.:thumb:
Cheers Jaen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back