LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Just renewed my membership and it looks like I have lost 5 days, due on 6th Dec, paid on 1st Dec, next renewal due on 1st Dec 16, So next year if I wait a week to renew will I gain 7 days.
Lee

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Fun? probably. Good value for a lot of nights pouring over a hot computor to contact the outside world for me, then the meets to watch the imbibers of grape. plus the advice and confirmations over ponderous questions.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just renewed my membership and it looks like I have lost 5 days, due on 6th Dec, paid on 1st Dec, next renewal due on 1st Dec 16, So next year if I wait a week to renew will I gain 7 days.
Lee

A script runs a couple of times a day that adds new subs to the expiring ones, so your new sub will expire exactly one year after your old one expires.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
A script runs a couple of times a day that adds new subs to the expiring ones, so your new sub will expire exactly one year after your old one expires.
Does that apply to the 5 year offer you did in October, i.e. if membership was due in 6 months and took the five year offer membership will be due in 5½ years?

OP
OP
Lee Fryer

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Thanks Jim.
Lee

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Does that apply to the 5 year offer you did in October, i.e. if membership was due in 6 months and took the five year offer membership will be due in 5½ years?

Yes, correct (y)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just renewed my membership and it looks like I have lost 5 days, due on 6th Dec, paid on 1st Dec,

I understand this has now been sorted but, if for any reason, there is a problem, contact me and I will organise a whip round amongst Funsters and raise the lost 20p for you...

JJ :xcool:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I understand this has now been sorted but, if for any reason, there is a problem, contact me and I will organise a whip round amongst Funsters and raise the lost 20p for you...

JJ :xcool:
You actually might find that difficult, they will all hide up , like Aberdeen on a flag day.

Reactions: JJ
Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plus a bonus day next year
Cos it's a leeping year
Roll on the lympics
Just watch mr Lord @Jim weep:Eeek:
:imoutahere::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:::bigsmile:

Only joking really

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries