Renault World Series, Silverstone. (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

We have been given free camping and entrance tickets to the Renault World Series next weekend, because we have a Renault (Bentley Oulton) motorhome.

Did anyone go to last year's event and what facilities were available for the camping? We have a sticker and ticket to hang from the windscreen but no information as to where, and the facilities available.

I have contacted Silverstone, but was informed that all the arrangements have been made by Renault.

Ginny and Mike

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi All

I have 4 free weekend tickets for this event (Not for camping though).

We cant go to it this year as we are off to the Malvern Show. If anyone wants them let me know.

Sonja

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Which campsite have they put you on?
The large camping site attached to the track, Woodlands, is very new and well laid out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Which campsite have they put you on?
The large camping site attached to the track, Woodlands, is very new and well laid out.

We are not sure, from what I understand from Bentley's it is in one of the big carparks, but the receptionist is contacting Renault and ringing me back. We have 2 small dogs and I rang to make sure we could take them onto the camping part. I realise of course that we will not be able to take them on the circuit.

Has anyone been to this event in the past, and can give information??

Ginny

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

We have a couple of tickets available if anyone is looking(given to us by Ginny). Will ahve to be quick as they are for this weekend so we would have to post them tomorrow for you

stew

pixorr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2011
Northants
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
We are not sure, from what I understand from Bentley's it is in one of the big carparks, but the receptionist is contacting Renault and ringing me back. We have 2 small dogs and I rang to make sure we could take them onto the camping part. I realise of course that we will not be able to take them on the circuit.

Has anyone been to this event in the past, and can give information??

Ginny

Went to one at Donington before it moved to Silverstone, didn't camp but it was PACKED :Eeek:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
The Woodlands Site attached to the Silverstone Circuit is "No Pets"
The site is clean and not difficult to find a fairly level pitch. It takes about 10 minutes stroll to get into the circuit, they also run tractor pulled shuttles into the main car park area during most events.

Link Removed

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Free camping and tickets

Hi,

We definitely cant take the dogs to Silverstone, we could take them to the nearby farm campsite, but that is not the same experience as staying on the circuit so we have decided not to go to Silverstone.

We have 1 pass for a motorhome to stay on the circuit and 11 tickets, so if they are any use to anyone please let me know asap and I will post them on.

We are disappointed at not being able to go, but where we go the dogs go! that's one of the reasons we bought a motorhome.

Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back