Jun 30, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
10 years
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to remove the electrolux rm4217fridge in my 1994 duetto? My reason for needing to remove it is that the fridge works fine in 12v & 240v but refuses to ignite on gas. Does anyone know where I can get the spares I might need.

Thanks in anticipation

Convoyleader.

PS the reason I am convoyleader, as I am the slow moving camper at the front of the queue yiou find yourselves in. Sorry but it is a cracking little van until you have to climb hills.
:Smile:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
open fridge door and inside you will find 2 white caps on each side on the side walls by the door shut remove caps and with a philips screwdrive remove screws ,you might have to remove the upper fridge vent as there might be screws at the rear of the fridge, slide fridge forward about 4 inch and you will see the gas pipe disconect this after turning the gas bottle OFF,disconect wire's remembering where thay go and pull fridge out, burner is at the bottom but sometimes you can access the burner through the lower outside fridge vent without removeing the fridge,might just need cleaning:thumb:

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
remove as described above, and take a digital photo of how the wires connect. you need to turn off the mains electric on most too as they dont have a plug and socket but are hard wired. dont mix them up when reinstalling by reffering to photos

parts and diagrams available here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back