Remis blinds ford transit 2014 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
G

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Well the rain StOpted long enough for me to fit the front blinds. Was a bit of a pig to be honest but then I realised why. One of the protruding bolts in the blind had come loose and the nut was half way up the shaft meaning I could only screw the top bar in part way which meant it was too tight when fitted and bent.

So I had to take it all back out again, realised what had happened and it was easy to sort. My transit has a rear reversing mirror and whilst it was easy to fit around this, the bar support for the top blind according to the instrUnctions is screwed into the metal roof. Only problem is on my toothsome I have a felt roof so maybe I'll need to rejiggthat if it comes off. The bottom rail support seems to fall just in the wrong place with two small troughs were the screws should go so I've not secured that yet. I'll do it when I get home .

The rest was easy enough. First impressions are its still a it flimsier than I expected however time will tell. I'm sure I'll love how easy it is instead of going outside or fitting the suckers for the internal blinds.

I'll put a pic on when I'm at home, and let you know my feelings after a week or two of use

Gary

OP
OP
G

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Right update now I've had them a while. Just spent 3 weeks away in Portugal Spain etc and the blinds are worth their weight in gold. No faffing about with suckers or external blinds absolutely perfect well worth the money.

Yes you have to treat them with kid gloves a bit but I wouldn't hesitate in buying them again. The convenience is superb. Expensive yes, but I don't think you'd regret it

Gary

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back