Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
can anyone help ref the remis blinds....when I traded in our Solano my Son removed the remis blinds as the vehicle came with pop on blinds. My new motorhome too had pop on blinds, and my Son said they could be transferred over...to be honest the dealers wanted quite a bit to do this.

My Son removed them in 15 minutes and refitted in approx one hour....the only thing is I have a reverse camera to the top of the new vehicle screen and it is quite a big stalk on it, so the blinds don't fit at that particular point...not too much of a problem as a elastic band pulls them together rather than the magnets.

Whilst away I noticed some on another motorhome, which appeared to have a sort of long triangle extension...does anyone know if this can be purchased to add to existing blinds...thanks Nette

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
My camera is at the bottom of the screen set back too avoid the blinds. I'm assuming you mean a forward-looking camera?

OP
OP
Briarose

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
My camera is at the bottom of the screen set back too avoid the blinds. I'm assuming you mean a forward-looking camera?
Hi no it's a reverse camera..fitted by the dealer. It's at the top where the normal mirror would be.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Briarose

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Understood, we cannot have a mirror either and have the monitor fitted on the right of the dash.
Alan
I am wondering if I could have it moved....I guess the elastic band works ok on the blinds though.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
We have a rear camera screen mounted to the rear view mirror, we also have Remis blinds fitted but ours have a cut out in the front blinds that when closed fits around the rear view camera so it all looks nice an pucka - are yours not like this ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back