May 17, 2009
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
4 Years
I hope refugee's are welcome.
Ok I'm slightly cheating by putting this in the newcomers section, I became a member about 4 years ago but got lost when subscriptions were introduced. I was away on holiday, came home , logged on and found myself on the outside, cast out!! So have been a lurker in the background.
Like many others I was also a subscriber on the Dark Side, however I have seen the light and the Fun phylosophy majoring on the the enjoyment of your motorhome, this is more akin to my own atitude, the rest we get plenty of, whether online, Tv or Newspapers without every time you logon to a motorhome forum.
I come here very battered after a very unpleasant expeirence on the darker side.:cry:
I have read the site rules so I will endevour to obay and have a big smile on my face ::bigsmile: (again)

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Welcome back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome, the one thing you are sure of on here and at the rallies and meets we have is Fun, no over zealous mod's lurking in the background, just Jim (OGL), welcome back into the fold, ewe know it makes sense. ::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome to the Fun... especially as you are from the Darkside...

I know you have been lurking but you might need some advice anyway...

Don't spell words correctly... the fact (geddit?) that we don't mind bad spelling is a major difference...

Have respect for Fray Bentos Pies... Kipor generators... Solar panels... self builds... Classic Hymers and Man City and you should be ok... :thumb:

Oh... and remember to take the "Mick" out of Winnebagos... something like "oversized, over thirsty and over here" should do the trick... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :winky: :winky:

Have Fun...

JJ :Cool:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Good choice:thumb:

OP
OP
wooly

wooly

Free Member
May 17, 2009
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
4 Years
Hi, What a welcome, I had doubts whether after so long on the other side if I'm acceptable . Glad about the spelling cause I'm rubbish. Thought about quitting the forums altogether. I should feel at home because motorhoming wise I tend to do the opposite to 90% of other folks, so at times feel like a square peg in a round hole, but as long as we enjoy how we use our motorhome why should it matter to anybody else, we dont all have to comply with the majority unless of course it's "fact".

Thanks everybody - better go and do some work gee I feel better already :Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome from us also

Welcome to the Fun... especially as you are from the Darkside...

I know you have been lurking but you might need some advice anyway...

Don't spell words correctly... the fact (geddit?) that we don't mind bad spelling is a major difference...

Have respect for Fray Bentos Pies... Kipor generators... Solar panels... self builds... Classic Hymers and Man City and you should be ok... :thumb:

Oh... and remember to take the "Mick" out of Winnebagos... something like "oversized, over thirsty and over here" should do the trick... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :winky: :winky:

Have Fun...

JJ :Cool:

Welcome from us also.. please not I am a Winnebago owner but not oversized (see red word link below and allow to load)... JJ has never forgiven me for waking him up at 8 a.m. at Newbury a few years ago.. despite thinking it was JIM.. he has always blamed me (true I cannot lie)....

Over here, yes ... over thirsty.. well dependent on your view... 14 mpg with a trailer with car on the deck...

Anyway.. if you ignore the expat .... leave him to his FBP and football he soon goes back to sleep.

But welcome back to MHF.. join in.. mad house as always.. and yes it is worth the £10 as you will see.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard. (six years and 2 days):thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Welcome back wooly, you will have to get to one of the rallies or meets. :thumb:

:flyingwelcome:

:Smile: Bob and Jane.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi you really must be a glutton for punishment all that time on the Darkside
Broken Link Removed

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:welcome: Back Wooley, could I make one small suggestion;

You should change your 'Avatar' as it will almost certainly get unwelcome attention from the Welsh contingent, ShiftZZ and all his lot.

Motor-Home Travel, on Tarmac or Gravel

A Week or Two in the Sun

If you have any trouble or Technical Muddle

Find the answer in Motor-Home Fun

Welcome to the bestest Motor Home forum on the interwebbythingy

Regards..Griff...:thumb:

OP
OP
wooly

wooly

Free Member
May 17, 2009
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
4 Years
Hi ,
OMG I forgot all about the Welsh Wizard and his friends, so I have brought my ugly Sister Mertle along and Dad's keeping an eye up as well! Safety in numbers, just let him try.
Michael

(grrr My avatar should have changed) Stiill trying to import Dad

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi ,
OMG I forgot all about the Welsh Wizard and his friends, so I have brought my ugly Sister Mertle along and Dad's keeping an eye up as well! Safety in numbers, just let him try.
Michael

(grrr My avatar should have changed) Stiill trying to import Dad

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

i think they look quite cute

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread