Reenacting (Living History) types (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Broken Link Removed

We were very interested in doing the Pickering war weekend and goodwood etc. I bought this fab complete uniform, which as you can see is a bit on the tight side now. :Blush:
It's only been worn once for the Eden camp rally. Complete with badges, brass and fabric. So if anyone wants to buy it please Pm if interested. Includes shirt tie skirt jacket. ::bigsmile:
It's a FANY uniform btw. Female auxiliary nursing yeomanry. Honest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ww2 FANY uniform.

Broken Link Removed
Another picture

Size 14 btw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 18

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
There must be two near Coventry then. TORM at Sports Connexion, Ryton on Dunsmore is the one I was thinking of.

That rings a bell - it was TORM.

However I get the impression there's been a split within the re-enactment camp and a breakaway event has set up just down the road on the same weekend.

It'd be a bit mad if the hard line supporters of each event met in a field halfway between to sort out their differences, imagine Roundheads versus Vikings..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That rings a bell - it was TORM.

However I get the impression there's been a split within the re-enactment camp and a breakaway event has set up just down the road on the same weekend.

It'd be a bit mad if the hard line supporters of each event met in a field halfway between to sort out their differences, imagine Roundheads versus Vikings..

If I remember rightly somebody did (about 4 years ago?) start a second event and did, initially, time it against TORM (like Warners arranging Harrogate for the same weekend as Newark last year). Not being involved these days I don't know if that event is still going and, if so, whether the timing has changed.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Broken Link Removed

We were very interested in doing the Pickering war weekend and goodwood etc. I bought this fab complete uniform, which as you can see is a bit on the tight side now. :Blush:
It's only been worn once for the Eden camp rally. Complete with badges, brass and fabric. So if anyone wants to buy it please Pm if interested. Includes shirt tie skirt jacket. ::bigsmile:
[HI]It's a FANY uniform btw. [/HI]Female auxiliary nursing yeomanry. Honest.

You mean it's Brazilian? :Blush::winky::RollEyes::Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back