• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD REDMOND Multicooker- White-Used Twice (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I am selling my almost new Redmond Multicooker. Model RMC-M4502E. White.
It still has all its stickers on and in its original box. I bought this at the end of last year but it did not arrive in time for me to have any practice with it before we went away for the winter.
I have decided that its not for me, will stick to my slow cooker and single ring but I know a lot of people absolutely love them.
I will try to put some pictures on to illustrate it. I thought I would offer it here before selling it on e Bay.
It has 2 plug leads as I sent for a 3 pin UK one rather than use the European one.
Would like £45 for it. Have priced courier charge & would send at cost i.e. £8 or can be collected from N Preston area, close to Junc 32 of M6.
IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4850.JPG IMG_4852.JPG IMG_4854.jpg IMG_4857.JPG IMG_4858.JPG

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It's a shame you have not got on with it, I really like mine, it has almost, but not quite, replaced my beloved Remoska. I like that facility to cook the main part of the meal in the pan and steam veg or spuds in the basket, all at the same time.

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
To be honest it's. It that I've not got on with it I haven't really tried. It's just that we are trying to have as few things at home and in van as possible since we down sized so decided to stick to what I knew. One of the ladies on the same campsite as us this year used nothing but and loved hers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back