Red Kite Camping

Discussion in 'Best Campsites for Chilling Out' started by eddievanbitz, Oct 7, 2014.

1. eddievanbitz

eddievanbitz Trader - Funster

The trouble is put up a great review, and then you can't get on as it is full! But, in the spirit of Fun, I'll start

I recommend www.redkitecamping.com

The owners are great, the site is quiet, inexpensive and frankly a hidden gem. Red Kite camping is nestled in the folds of the Welsh countryside, on the slopes of the magnificence of the mountain ranges, that leads ultimately, to the Teifi valley and it thunderous watercourses tributaries.

The proximity to the mountains and the Teifi valley make Red Kite camping a "Must" for photographers, anglers and of course White water rafting enthusiasts, who can get their fix by day, coursing down the myriad of white water ways, yet still sit and relax by night watching the sun go down on the mountains, sat beside bird watchers and photographers, who are their to watch the plethora of birds in the area.

Of course, all the birds are dominated by that master of the skies, and the campsites name sake: the majestic Red Kite, which can nearly always be seen soaring, wheeling and floating above the site.

You could be forgiven for thinking that a site such as this is expensive, and you would be totally wrong, in fact it is an example of just what great value a site like this can be! For just a few pounds a night, you too can be the Kings and Queens of Wales, ruling over all you see.

And I do know what I am talking about, I own a campsite, albeit in another Country (England)

Eddie

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

But the wall bite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JJ

JJ Funster

Creep.

JJ :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. grasscutter

grasscutter Funster Life Member

Eddie, a little bird tells me its for sale if you want it. :wink:

5. Flyingscotsman2

Flyingscotsman2

Jim will be pleased with that review.....

6. eddievanbitz

I must admit that I am amazed that no on has bought the site? Home and income, house and annex parking for loads of Motorhomes, and a separate office suite with gym and bedrooms.

Any one looking for home and income that has a caravan or a Motorhome would be in seventh heaven, as would any one that wants to keep animals, especially horses and the envititable horse boxes.

Twenty miles from Camarthen (M4) so accessible anywhere, yet you can sit outside and virtually hear the grass growing!

The house is simply magnificent, beautiful rooms, each with stunning views, yet no one has viewed it.

I suspect that Welsh estate agents are like their rugby team inept lol

7. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I don't want to start a bidding frenzy or anything, but we have our third viewing of the year next Tuesday :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. eddievanbitz

Do you have a right move link? I bet anyone on this forum looking for a house would buy it!

9. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

Can i start the bidding offering you a free lifetime membership to the P&B Tyres Benevolent Fund.
    thank you and i hope this bid is successful:D(y)
    brian & jo

• Like Like x 3
  10. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

Its a lovely place. Jim posted the link before.

Problem is that there is not that much money washing about in Wales so its a limited market.

My brother will have the same problem when he comes to sell his. Its a huge place right on the sea but no one in that area (apart from drug dealers) will have the money to buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

We wish you luck, Jim...(y)

If you get an offer,,,,, will you be putting in an offer on my place... ?;):)