LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
The trouble is put up a great review, and then you can't get on as it is full! But, in the spirit of Fun, I'll start

I recommend www.redkitecamping.com

The owners are great, the site is quiet, inexpensive and frankly a hidden gem. Red Kite camping is nestled in the folds of the Welsh countryside, on the slopes of the magnificence of the mountain ranges, that leads ultimately, to the Teifi valley and it thunderous watercourses tributaries.

The proximity to the mountains and the Teifi valley make Red Kite camping a "Must" for photographers, anglers and of course White water rafting enthusiasts, who can get their fix by day, coursing down the myriad of white water ways, yet still sit and relax by night watching the sun go down on the mountains, sat beside bird watchers and photographers, who are their to watch the plethora of birds in the area.

Of course, all the birds are dominated by that master of the skies, and the campsites name sake: the majestic Red Kite, which can nearly always be seen soaring, wheeling and floating above the site.

You could be forgiven for thinking that a site such as this is expensive, and you would be totally wrong, in fact it is an example of just what great value a site like this can be! For just a few pounds a night, you too can be the Kings and Queens of Wales, ruling over all you see.

And I do know what I am talking about, I own a campsite, albeit in another Country (England)

Eddie

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
The trouble is put up a great review, and then you can't get on as it is full! But, in the spirit of Fun, I'll start

I recommend www.redkitecamping.com

The owners are great, the site is quiet, inexpensive and frankly a hidden gem. Red Kite camping is nestled in the folds of the Welsh countryside, on the slopes of the magnificence of the mountain ranges, that leads ultimately, to the Teifi valley and it thunderous watercourses tributaries.

The proximity to the mountains and the Teifi valley make Red Kite camping a "Must" for photographers, anglers and of course White water rafting enthusiasts, who can get their fix by day, coursing down the myriad of white water ways, yet still sit and relax by night watching the sun go down on the mountains, sat beside bird watchers and photographers, who are their to watch the plethora of birds in the area.

Of course, all the birds are dominated by that master of the skies, and the campsites name sake: the majestic Red Kite, which can nearly always be seen soaring, wheeling and floating above the site.

You could be forgiven for thinking that a site such as this is expensive, and you would be totally wrong, in fact it is an example of just what great value a site like this can be! For just a few pounds a night, you too can be the Kings and Queens of Wales, ruling over all you see.

And I do know what I am talking about, I own a campsite, albeit in another Country (England)

Eddie
Jim will be pleased with that review.....

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I must admit that I am amazed that no on has bought the site? Home and income, house and annex parking for loads of Motorhomes, and a separate office suite with gym and bedrooms.

Any one looking for home and income that has a caravan or a Motorhome would be in seventh heaven, as would any one that wants to keep animals, especially horses and the envititable horse boxes.

Twenty miles from Camarthen (M4) so accessible anywhere, yet you can sit outside and virtually hear the grass growing!

The house is simply magnificent, beautiful rooms, each with stunning views, yet no one has viewed it.

I suspect that Welsh estate agents are like their rugby team inept lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Do you have a right move link? I bet anyone on this forum looking for a house would buy it!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Can i start the bidding offering you a free lifetime membership to the P&B Tyres Benevolent Fund.
thank you and i hope this bid is successful:D(y)
brian & jo

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Its a lovely place. Jim posted the link before.

Problem is that there is not that much money washing about in Wales so its a limited market.

My brother will have the same problem when he comes to sell his. Its a huge place right on the sea but no one in that area (apart from drug dealers) will have the money to buy it.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I don't want to start a bidding frenzy or anything, but we have our third viewing of the year next Tuesday :)

We wish you luck, Jim...(y)

If you get an offer,,,,, will you be putting in an offer on my place... ?;):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back