Recovery UK & Europe - GreenFlag? (1 Viewer)

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Have just received my renewal for European and UK recovery for my Motorhome from GreenFlag - cost £186.
Contacted Wilfed Pickles (Tel. 0844 848 1200) for a quote and renewed my policy for the next year for £100 (£85 + £15 admin fee)

Thought you might be interested.

Also received news they don't cover motorhomes in Europe that are over 16 years old. Anyone have a motorhome over 16 years old who has European cover? Sure the information would be helpful to someone.

Norman

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Norman try ADAC PLUS £72 for the year on any vehicle you or your partner are in :thumb:
terry

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thaks Norman but we have 365 day euro cover with our insurance through Safegaurd total price £254

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have safeguard and ADAC

As I havean RV over 3.5 tons I wanted 365 year cover that will bring my RV and trailer back (45 long over all).. after much research it is only Safeguard that will give the level of cover I want.. no limit on the recovery costs unlike many of the others.

I also have ADAC as that has a lot of benefits on top plus I use it in the UK for my car..wife and self.. covers all europe and med countries. has it's own fleet of 17 helicopters and it's own air ambulance... 17 million members and covers hundreds of things, like bring pets back to the UK (and kids:cry:).. get you parts.. line of credit for parts.. keys, glasses, pull you out of mud.. list is endless.

They use the AA in the UK and it is cheaper than a membership.

Safeguard.. meets the bigger RV needs and at 5.5 tons, it is what I need.

Bob:thumb:

Deleted User
ADAC siize limits:
2.55m width
10m length
3m height
3.5 tonne gross

BUT also says " motorhomes listed on registration certificate up to 3.2m wide and 7.5 tonne gross".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back