Recommending a Vet in Bruges

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by ninjayorkies, Jan 5, 2011.

1. ninjayorkies

ninjayorkies Read Only Funster

I've just been to the Vet with my 3 to have the regulation tick/worming treatments done and their passports filled in and stamped. He doesn't seem to be on any of the lists so I'm singing his praises. For my 3 Yorkies weighing 1.5, 5.3 and 7kg the grand total came to 47 Euros and 40 cents which at the current rubbish rate is less than £42. He also treated 2 of them a few weeks ago when they were poorly and cost me less than I pay in the UK even on a Saturday. A couple who were here before Xmas only paid 25 euros per dog and they had Portugese Shepherds.

He's Dr Wilfred Becue. Maalsesteenweg 91, 8310 St Kruis, Bruges. Tel: 050 35 89 36.
    It's a 20 min walk from Camping Memling. :thumb:

2. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

Wow! Great deal. He's in my address book. Thank you so much. :Smile::Smile::Smile: We have been to a good one in the centre of Orchies. Only 29E although we did have our own Frontline.

Ivy

3. ninjayorkies

ninjayorkies Read Only Funster

I had my own Advocate but it didn't seem to cover what was required but at that price I wasn't bothered. The surgery is a little odd as it doesn't look like a vets but he speaks decent English and so does his wife when you phone up.