Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Down in the Loire region around St Etienne at the moment and have just stayed at three really decent places. The first was Camping de Vubarlet near Monistrol sur Loire. ACSI price 14 euro, lovely setting for pine forest walks, amazingly clean sanitaires and the couple running it - just soooo helpful (free wifi). The second decent was at Sainte Victor sur Loire (it's in the All the Aires book) but was a gem. 9 places but no probs fitting in another 20 or so in the area next to the dedicated camper parking, which include a sitting out area for each camper and all with a brilliant view over the lake. beach too at 100 metres. The last decent is at Sainte Croix en Jarez which is in the area too and the site of the Chartreuse monastery. Free camper parking signposted from the village square about 50 metres away from entrance to the monastery. Take the guided tour - amazing.
ok that's it from me until I find a few more decents to report on
happy trails
ponyboy

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you really good information, now I just need to work out how to transfer it by magic to the notes part of my I Pad. :Smile:

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
Carol
Just hold your finger on the text where you want to copy from and a blue spot will appear, then drag your finger down the text up to where you want to copy. Now all the text you want to save will be highlighted blue and you will have a blue copy button appear. Touch the copy button. Now open notes and go to where you would like to save it or open a new page, then where you would normally start typing a note hold your finger there and the word paste will appear in blue. Touch it and all the text you copied will appear.
Hope this makes sense!::thumb:

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
This is brilliant information! Just the sort of thing I like to read about. A big thank you:thumb:and please post more when you find them.:Smile:

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hey Carol

Another thought for you if you like to save pertinent posts by funsters, you can take a photo of the text or for that matter any page you get up on your I pad.
Just a quick press of the button on the front of your screen at the same time as a quick press of the on off button on the side, will take a photo of what is on your screen. This nano second simultaneous press of both buttons will only take a picture, not turn your IPad off.
Hope it's of some help to you. :Smile:

Jane

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back