Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Our MH has a rear bed over garage and has a rear window which obviously is too high to see through with the rear view mirror.

I was in Halfords the other day and saw one of these lens and thought for £13 worth a try.
Link Removed

well I have to say short of having a rear view camera it is brilliant. Can use the rear view mirror, can now see those that tuck themsleves in behind that you can only see occasionally and on the motorway have a good view down the road behind. Also when overtaking can now get a good perspective for moving back across to the inside lane. When cars pull up close behind I can see them from about halfway up there bonnet onwards and today a youngster about 8years old ran behind the MH and I could see his head.

Obviously not as good as a camera but considerably cheaper and now i can move other things ahead of the rear camera on my accessory budget like cruise control, fitted water filter, air suspension etc

Well worth it in my opinion if you have a rear window.:thumb:

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Anything which assists visibility is good.

Absolutely

I had seen them on the back of minibuses and the like but didn't realise just how good they are (maybe I am just a bit behind the times:Doh:).
With the little boy running behind the MH at the lights mad me realise how blind I was without the lens

G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Doodlebug

Free Member
Jan 28, 2010
Surrey
Funster No
Exp
We have one on our van. It gives a great view through the rear window, works a treat as you say.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back