Rear mirror revesing camera with sat nav? (1 Viewer)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi all,I am looking for a reversing camera/sat nav for when I get in those tight spots that Ann could watch me into/out of.More for the last few feet :winky:
Idea is to fit it to the rear mirror (hence rear mirror reversing camera) and I thought if it's got sat nav built in kills two birds with one stone with the added bonus of looking like a mirror so the shysters may not realize, so not nick it ::bigsmile: Plus I would not have to put it away every time I leave van-I saw one on eBay ages back but cannot find them now :Doh: can find them for reversing camera but not sat nav or other way around but not combined.
As I said I found them ages ago but must be putting in wrong combination of search words for ebay.
At a push I will fit one of the Truck sat navs that will accept a rear camera,Just though the rear view mirror would be better :thumb:---ANY LINKS FOR EITHER would be handy :thumb:--( don't need a tried and tested one ,although that would be good :thumb: ) I COULD BE THE TEST DUMMY if anyone can find one :winky:Thanks in advance :thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back