• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Rear lounge with twin bunk beds - Compass Avantgarde 150 or similar (1 Viewer)

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Thread title should read "140" not "150" - can't edit title! Also shouldn't have said "bunks" - I mean twin side beds.

We are looking to change our sleeping arrangements to twin beds in a rear lounge, other requirements are: -

Similar size to Compass Avantgarde 400RL (20' x 7' x 9' 6")
More modern cab and interior than our '02 'van

Other than that nothing specific, budget is around £22,500. Would need to sell ours before we could proceed with the sale so no good if you're in a hurry to sell!

contact on 07711 653133 - Mike Marshall

Or e-mail

mike.marshall1@ntlworld.com

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
A big white thing ???
Exp
3 yrs, (tenting and tugging before)
Not a 150 then, it has a cupboard next to the cooker so no option of twin beds.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Compass do a transverse bunk can. Saw it today at Romsey, unfortunately didn't take a lot of notice of age or price but the length is ok. It was called a Magnum. We had the Avantgarde 300 a few years ago which is the same length.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Are the bunks adult size when we have tried them out they seem narrow ? And not much turning capacity for an adult.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Are the bunks adult size when we have tried them out they seem narrow ? And not much turning capacity for an adult.
They were quite narrow it has to be said. We have a van with bunks but it is 7m so a metre longer than the Avantgarde. Proper mattresses and plenty of room. We take 5 adults skiing in it. I think there are other bunk models about, it's a case of knowing the model and where they are.

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
We have a van with bunks too, I've viewed many different models but must confess I've never seen one with bunks and a rear lounge.
Only ever seen that layout in a caravan...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Touchwood

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Thanks for the replies - as you can see from the edited post I didn't mean bunks (I assume this actually means vertically stacked beds) and the model I've seen is a 140, not a 150.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back