Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hey all

Anyone ever fitted one of them rear skirts that sit under the MH at rear to stop all that mess from the roads, Wheres the best place to get one and do they just normaly fit to chassis..

Regards

Craig

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi craig armitage trailers do them and they may be able to advise on if it will fit.
alternatively some of the truck service centres may be able to get one for you as i have seen them on the rear of some artic trailers.

hope this helps.

andy.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
We have them on many American RV's

I suggest you put a post onthe sister site rvoc.. I.e www.rvoc.co.uk where most of us yank owners hang out.. You will get the info you need there.. I know Darren of RV Spares sells them .. You an contact him via ebay, where he tends to be the largest seller of American motor home spares.. Search under american motor home rv ... I know Gary .. Toffs RV has just gone down this road and was quoted £70.00.

Also you have several other american parts sellers that can get one for you or Murcury RV near Sittingboure in Kent make them...

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Thanks peeps just seen a UK Motorhome with one on today and it looked good and it made me think...

I will look into this more....

Craig

Loddy

Free Member
Jul 5, 2008
south west
Funster No
MH
RV C class
Exp
4+ 30 years tugging
Star spangled spanner sell them they come in 2 lengths and mine is screwed to the rear back panel lower edge

Loddy

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Craig
I fitted one to the underside of my tow bar rail across the back of my Bessacarr, I bought it of the internet from somewere in Wales I think sorry I can,t be of any more help on this I think it was about £80.00 or so. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back