LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just washed and loaded the car on the trailer, ready for the off tomorrow morning...:Sad:

Just over a fortnight here at Zahora,,,, Great party,,, great people and pretty good weather... wall to wall sunshine most days,,, couple of wet ones but good to keep the dust down... :winky:

See some of you in a field or Rally/Show this summer...:thumb:

Orivoir,, hasta la wey go,,, adios,,, bunsure... goozoontike and Good Bye & :thanks2:

My knowledge and speech of foreign languages is getting effluent now... :winky:::bigsmile:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Just washed and loaded the car on the trailer, ready for the off tomorrow morning...:Sad:

Just over a fortnight here at Zahora,,,, Great party,,, great people and pretty good weather... wall to wall sunshine most days,,, couple of wet ones but good to keep the dust down... :winky:

See some of you in a field or Rally/Show this summer...:thumb:

Orivoir,, hasta la wey go,,, adios,,, bunsure... goozoontike and Good Bye & :thanks2:

My knowledge and speech of foreign languages is getting effluent now... :winky:::bigsmile:

Travel safely Mo:thumb:eek:h got to go sorry!!!!have to re-apply sun lotion:roflmto:
regards also to Judy and Paul.:thumb:
brian and jo

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Travel safely Mo:thumb:eek:h got to go sorry!!!!have to re-apply sun lotion:roflmto:
regards also to Judy and Paul.:thumb:
brian and jo

I take it you are on the "Sun Bed" again, Brian...:Eeek:

Hope you realise them things make you go all wrinkly and old looking... :Tongue1::winky::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
My knowledge and speech of foreign languages is getting effluent now... :winky:::bigsmile:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Sounds like you're flushed with success :ROFLMAO:

See you around you aged scallywag ........ or is that me :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back