Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Loading up the van ready for my trip to the western isles of Mull and Bute.We are hoping to overnight around loch lomond before heading up to Oban for Mull.My van now has 180 w of pannels (thanks again Andyman) and 2 110 batteries ive sorted my led bulbs and 12v telly even got a 12v lead for my wii.
I'm aiming to spend the duration off hook up and the kids can't wait!
Anyway the point of this post is to call on The more experienced of you out there for any words of advice for my forth coming trip.Tips on overnighting at loch lomond, poss around luss,and any other pointers on things to do or watch out for would be welcomed.
Finally as tv reception is bound to be poor I bought one of those mini sat kits any tips on locating sats and getting good picture.
Thanks in advance the Kelly family.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Loading up the van ready for my trip to the western isles of Mull and Bute.We are hoping to overnight around loch lomond before heading up to Oban for Mull.My van now has 180 w of pannels (thanks again Andyman) and 2 110 batteries ive sorted my led bulbs and 12v telly even got a 12v lead for my wii.
I'm aiming to spend the duration off hook up and the kids can't wait!
Anyway the point of this post is to call on The more experienced of you out there for any words of advice for my forth coming trip.Tips on overnighting at loch lomond, poss around luss,and any other pointers on things to do or watch out for would be welcomed.
Finally as tv reception is bound to be poor I bought one of those mini sat kits any tips on locating sats and getting good picture.
Thanks in advance the Kelly family.

Where the road where it branches, A82 and A83 there a small car park on the left hand side, just before the A83, some of the big laybys along Loch Lomondside have diddies in them, but the carpark is opp hotel.
If your going along the A83 at the bottom of The Rest and Be Thankful there a carpark belongs to Forestry Commission, ok for a stopover.
Have a good un, safe travels

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Maybe see you somewhere up there.:thumb:

We are setting off tomorrow, no fixed route or itinerary, simply heading towards Skye... I think...:RollEyes:

Hope we get some decent weather....:Cool:

Have a good trip.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back