Free Member
Oct 23, 2009
Newhaven Eastsussex
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato 2.3
Exp
Thank you all.
I have just had a solar panel fitted there was a plug next to the battery at the rear for the solar panel.
Will that charge both front and back I’m sorry if my spelling and grammar is bad did not pay much attention at school .
Also does anyone know if there is an update for my satnav blaupunkt travel pilot 5.3

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thank you all.
I have just had a solar panel fitted there was a plug next to the battery at the rear for the solar panel.
Will that charge both front and back I’m sorry if my spelling and grammar is bad did not pay much attention at school .
Also does anyone know if there is an update for my satnav blaupunkt travel pilot 5.3

Nowt wrong with spelling or grammar and we just don't care in here, it's the meaning that counts.

Try here for blaupunkt:
http://www.blaupunkt.de/index.php?id=836&L=1

I don't know how your solar panel is wired, sorry. You can find out if you buy a simple digital voltmeter (£10 Maplin etc). Unplug the panel and leave a day or so, measure voltage on both batteries. Plug is panel and if bright you will see the voltage increase if the battery is being charged.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back