Rather nifty little device for those who like their music

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by magicsurfbus, Dec 21, 2013.

1. magicsurfbus

magicsurfbus Funster

I recently bought a couple of these mini portable speakers with a view to fitting them into vintage non-working radio cases. That way you get a genuine vintage look radio with modern sound capabilities rather than just Long Wave and Medium Wave.

Anyway, be that as it may, I'm actually quite impressed with them as a device and will be kitting out my MH with one. For under £10 you get a small rechargeable decent-sounding:

External USB/Bluetooth/3.5mm Audio jack speaker
    FM Radio tuner
    MP3 player (via Micro SD card reader)
    Bluetooth mobile phone extension with speaker and mike

All in less than half the size of a Coke can. It even tells you when it needs recharging.

No, I'm not on a commission from the seller - I just saw it, liked it, and thought it worth sharing the details. I wish to God I was selling them - I'd be coining it in.

And yes, the 1955 portable radio I've fitted one inside sounds superb with the music reverberating inside the wooden casing - why pay over £100 for a Roberts Revival?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Allanm

Allanm Funster

Features:
    100% Brand New! High quality Stereo Speaker

Packaging include:
    1 x Bluetooth Speaker

?

Allan

3. pendy

pendy Read Only Funster

I bought 3 as I walk from room to room in the house my favourite tunes are playing off my mobile phone, great sound and excellent quality for 40 quid!! :Smile:

4. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

I too am struggling with a single stereo speaker What have I and Allen missed apart from another speaker:Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2
  5. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

This is a cheap shot and I am sure the device is fine for the money but if you go to the seller's website they have a strapline, "value your customs". Oh, like wasailling, cheese rolling, kisses under the mistletoe, overeating at Christmas, giving the antis an excuse to get some fresh air on Boxing Day by taking a pack of hounds for a walk on horseback? That sort of thing?

• Like Like x 1