Rather nifty little device for those who like their music (1 Viewer)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I recently bought a couple of these Link Removed with a view to fitting them into vintage non-working radio cases. That way you get a genuine vintage look radio with modern sound capabilities rather than just Long Wave and Medium Wave.

Anyway, be that as it may, I'm actually quite impressed with them as a device and will be kitting out my MH with one. For under £10 you get a small rechargeable decent-sounding:

External USB/Bluetooth/3.5mm Audio jack speaker
FM Radio tuner
MP3 player (via Micro SD card reader)
Bluetooth mobile phone extension with speaker and mike

All in less than half the size of a Coke can. It even tells you when it needs recharging.

No, I'm not on a commission from the seller - I just saw it, liked it, and thought it worth sharing the details. I wish to God I was selling them - I'd be coining it in.

And yes, the 1955 portable radio I've fitted one inside sounds superb with the music reverberating inside the wooden casing - why pay over £100 for a Roberts Revival?

Last edited:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Features:
100% Brand New! High quality Stereo Speaker

Packaging include:
1 x Bluetooth Speaker

?

Allan

pendy

Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
I bought 3 as I walk from room to room in the house my favourite tunes are playing off my mobile phone, great sound and excellent quality for 40 quid!! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Features:
100% Brand New! High quality Stereo Speaker

Packaging include:
1 x Bluetooth Speaker

?

Allan

I too am struggling with a single stereo speaker What have I and Allen missed apart from another speaker:ROFLMAO:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This is a cheap shot and I am sure the device is fine for the money but if you go to the seller's website they have a strapline, "value your customs". Oh, like wasailling, cheese rolling, kisses under the mistletoe, overeating at Christmas, giving the antis an excuse to get some fresh air on Boxing Day by taking a pack of hounds for a walk on horseback? That sort of thing?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back