Raskelf Pillows

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by winterhill, Jul 28, 2010.

1. winterhill

winterhill Read Only Funster

Hello,

We are thinking of getting a couple of the Raskelf memory foam pillows and was wondering if anyone had tried them, and if they are any better than some of the cheaper brands on the market, would not normally ask such trivial question, but at £40 each I would like to hear any comments before investing in them....

Thanks

2. camcondor

camcondor Read Only Funster

We've got Tempur ones and they are brilliant.....over £60 mind you! Raskelf are very similar - highly recommend!!

3. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Sorry cant help with the pillows, but just bought their rollaway mattress toppers which we are very pleased with:thumb::thumb:

We had bought a less expensive make first though, these had a fiddly top cover held on with elastic but a strong odour, I have return these, imho no where near the quality of Raskelf

We haven't noticed any odour from these toppers, also have zipped breathable fitted covers and they do fitted zipped sheets too

Kath

4. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I love the Raskelf foam, it really is top quality. Its the first "accessory" I encourage others to buy. Didn't get on with the pillow though. We bought the shaped one (with the neck support) we I gave it a week but did not find it comfortable at all.

5. Janine

Janine Funster Life Member

You have to persevere with the shaped pillows, Jim.

I can't sleep on anything else now without getting a pain in the neck.

6. champers

champers Funster Life Member

I forgot to mention for years that at home I use the Dunlopillow(sp?) latex foam pillows, there used to be 2 diff depths med n high and cost around £20 ish each