Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Hi all,

Does anyone have these and if so which depth / tog do you recommend please?

Mary

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Only herd good reports-not got one,we prefer quilts :thumb:We have memory foam toppers (2 ins) with 4.5 tog quilts.These do us summer and winter-cool enough for summer but warm for winter coupled with the heating ::bigsmile:
terry

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
We have two, bought them at the 2010 show so will probably be the thicker ones.

we bought them for the caravan to mask the bumps in the made up bed. Moved to a motorhome with a French bed and we still use them!!!

great piece of kit. We use with duvet when colder and take the duvet out when it s hot!!!!

We think they are well worth the cost!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
My wife has the thickest they do I have the slightly lighter one (sorry can't remember the tog rating). If she is too warm she just turns it back a little but ig I am not warm enough I have a problem. Summer use only perhaps the lighter one, but for winter definitely the heaviest.

Excellent bits of kit, especially if you have to get out in the middle of the night for a little walk to the bathroom.:ROFLMAO:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
we have them the thinner of the memory foam and 10.5 tog quilt but the quilts are cheap enough on the high street to change to a 3.5 tog in summer. only negatives i have are ;-
1. the replacement covers are expensive at around £40 each and
2. they fade during washing.
i would check their web site regularly as every month they offer one or other of their products at 20% off.:thumb:

OP
OP
Wizbangs

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
i would check their web site regularly as every month they offer one or other of their products at 20% off.:thumb:

Thanks for all the info everyone. Wow to the 20%. Thats worth knowing. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Yes we have them

Hi all,

Does anyone have these and if so which depth / tog do you recommend please?

Mary

Hi Mary & John

Yes we have them.. first class. we had a special order made.. thicker foam and wider units as Sue has one of the doubles in the RV and I have the other.. just across the gangway.. but they made to the size we wanted and had extra covers made .. they will make the pillows to match... we had to get kit bags for them from the bag place in Wakefield - Gardners.. they come to the shows.

Have a look at ours at Newbury.

Bob:thumb:

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We bought a couple of singles at Peterborough and used them for the first time this weekend and they were great. Much easier to put on the bed than separate quilts, sheets etc and your partner can't pull the sheets off you. Ours are about 50mm thick.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back