LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
I own a 2005 Mercedes Rapido 966M and whilst I do have all the documentation for the "habitation" details of the vehicle, the manual often refers to the "Data Sheet" which covers the mechanics of the vehicle and I do not have one!! Whilst I know it is based on a "Sprinter" the sprinter manual does not cover everything about the vehicle as it in an "A" class. I have tried contacting Rapido w2ho told me to contact UK agents - did this - not interested!! Any Ideas or does anyone have a copy of one ?
Thanks in advance (hopefully)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Which UK agent did a you contact? I have the 997m which information are you after as I have some but not all.
I contacted Rapido about a specific query and they gave details but when I asked about online specifications they also told me to contact UK dealer.

OP
OP
Teuchter

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
Wokingham Motors as they are the closest to me - today I am going to email all the other UK dealers and see if I get any response.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Teuchter

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
silly Q but what are you actually looking for?
do you have a problem or just want the data sheet?
Just would like the data sheet for reference really

sadlonelygit

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 1975
well we have a merc manual, and a rapido manual that covers fiat and mercedes (and the usual thetford/dometic/boiler manuals) in our rapido folder.
the 1st owners were anal about paperwork (accountant) so if you can actually tell me what you're after maybe i can help.
i do have a funny feeling that 'data sheet' is a french translation for something else though.

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Are you able to post the sheet/page that states reference sheet, as I said I have most if not all (some are single photocopy sheets) I may then be able to help you.
Just saw above post
I went to get the books and never looked again so one of us may be able to help

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I'm a retired accountant. Nobody's ever described me as anal before! Probably better more selective OCD depending on what it is. Certain things I can get really untidy about because I had to be so organised at work and I don't have to be any more!

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
What a coincidence - they keep advertising a pink kid's scooter on the right hand side of the screen which is one of the presents I've bought my granddaughter!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back