Rapido data sheet

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Teuchter, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Teuchter

Teuchter Funster

I own a 2005 Mercedes Rapido 966M and whilst I do have all the documentation for the "habitation" details of the vehicle, the manual often refers to the "Data Sheet" which covers the mechanics of the vehicle and I do not have one!! Whilst I know it is based on a "Sprinter" the sprinter manual does not cover everything about the vehicle as it in an "A" class. I have tried contacting Rapido w2ho told me to contact UK agents - did this - not interested!! Any Ideas or does anyone have a copy of one ?
    Thanks in advance (hopefully)

2. SandJ

SandJ Read Only Funster

Which UK agent did a you contact? I have the 997m which information are you after as I have some but not all.
    I contacted Rapido about a specific query and they gave details but when I asked about online specifications they also told me to contact UK dealer.

3. Teuchter

Teuchter Funster

Wokingham Motors as they are the closest to me - today I am going to email all the other UK dealers and see if I get any response.

4. sadlonelygit

sadlonelygit Read Only Funster

silly Q but what are you actually looking for?
    do you have a problem or just want the data sheet?

5. Teuchter

Teuchter Funster

Just would like the data sheet for reference really

6. sadlonelygit

sadlonelygit Read Only Funster

well we have a merc manual, and a rapido manual that covers fiat and mercedes (and the usual thetford/dometic/boiler manuals) in our rapido folder.
    the 1st owners were anal about paperwork (accountant) so if you can actually tell me what you're after maybe i can help.
    i do have a funny feeling that 'data sheet' is a french translation for something else though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SandJ

SandJ Read Only Funster

Are you able to post the sheet/page that states reference sheet, as I said I have most if not all (some are single photocopy sheets) I may then be able to help you.
    Just saw above post
    I went to get the books and never looked again so one of us may be able to help

8. Abacist

Abacist Funster

I'm a retired accountant. Nobody's ever described me as anal before! Probably better more selective OCD depending on what it is. Certain things I can get really untidy about because I had to be so organised at work and I don't have to be any more!

9. Abacist

Abacist Funster

What a coincidence - they keep advertising a pink kid's scooter on the right hand side of the screen which is one of the presents I've bought my granddaughter!