Rapido and others telescopic table fix (1 Viewer)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
For those who never convert it to a bed the under table locking lever is a pain so why not remove it?

First remove the table top by removing the 8 screws underneath, two from each of these
Link Removed
remove the four screws connecting the plastic leg cover to the table steel base (two shown removed)
Link Removed
Now we have the 17mm nyloc pivot nut and washer to remove (if your table was ever too tight to rotate you can adjust it with this)
Link Removed
Now remove the four socket screws (M5 allen key)
Link Removed
Next lift and slide this along the offending arm to expose where it is attached and remove the two philips screws
Link Removed
The arm can now be removed and then slid out of the guide hole after removing its rubber end cap.
Link Removed
The arm locked the pedestal at the selected height previously so now it is removed the table is no longer locked in place and can be depressed under load.
To get around this I noticed this short screw here
Link Removed
Remove and replace with a longer screw
Link Removed
Link Removed
Job done but save the bits for when you sell

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
The more you post the more I think you should have built your own:ROFLMAO: as you have modified most things by now:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Lots to do yet :roflmto:
New tyres from Camskill going on just now one at a time so I can tart the steels up and check the brakes etc too. Fiamma 77 bike lift arrived today but weather forecast is pants for a good while now .

Worth the effort. Washed the steel wheel and wire wooled all the rust off before primer and silver top coat. Better than rusty rings on view through the wheel trims
CA_03081314455547-L.jpg
CA_03081314462476-L.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back