May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I LOVE word fights on this Fun Forum...

So much so I have been known to start one or two.

But really... adults who talk to their dogs like they were little children...

What's that all about?

(Obviously I am not including Izzy, Tom, Hugo, Rosie or Nelson because they really are people.)

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
WHAT???? :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: Shame on you, Carol. OK, we have a few Gestapo, ah, and the odd Sturmgesthutz, but.....Fascists??

:rofl: Lol , I thought I had spelt it wrong but my spell checker thought it was right, come on someone spell it properly for me, at least you gave me a laugh when I woke up this morning Tootles. x

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
Yes, it is. (y) I don't ever intend to return to Spain mate, and hey, nice places are in the eye of the beholder. I always thought that Borneo was a nice place, but hey, many don't. :)
I loved Borneo too Toots, was at Berakas in Brunei from March 78 till Nov 78!! Used to fish out of Muara every Weds and then have a nosh at The Muara Seafood Restaurant along with a couple of cold Anchors!!(y)

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
Nobody is legally entitled to hit a dog or any other animal, for that matter.
The law of self defence may just contradict you there Rosie I am afraid, the rule of Minimum Force in order to defend you and yours. If threatened or attacked then you can use whatever is considered reasonable to defend yourself I believe.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Fantastic, don't think that post requires a response, after all that's what you want being a knuckle dragger, you must be happy though, you've got a like

..and worse than that Dave K, I get paid to be a 'knuckle dragger'. Mammoth burger anyone?

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I don't see why it's so unreasonable to expect people to keep clear when other are exercising their dogs

One has to ask what these nutters are doing on headlands and parks, if their not there to excercise their dogs?

If non dog people stayed away from these places, there would be no problem with interaction would there?

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are £20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
when I was young was was just something the old guys banged on about. Nothing changes
Yes Jim, your right. (y) Now the really old guys just bang on about rugby.........:rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back