Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Argh!
...but unless you disable/remove the rogue extensions and/or reset the settings such as homepage or search engines on your browser the problem will not be entirely eradicated.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Can you copy all of the files that you want to keep onto an external storage device?

Also, do you have an anti virus programme?

Yes Kaspersky? just thoughts seeing problem is in Chrome I would delete it via Revo and see what happens..

have tried all the free anti virus stuff without luck..Is there one worth paying for that would do the job? :(

also where can I download a safe version of " adwcleaner " cleaner from please.as there are fake ones on internet. edit: ignore that found one on PC magazine site..running now :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
This will sort it .. Broken Link Removed scan first then repair .... we are seeing a lot of this at the moment :sneaky: .. (through my shop www.crcsurrey.co.uk )

Oh my......I think this has done it! thank you so much. just reinstalled Chrome and seems to be working OK fingers crossed! Wasted most of the day on this yesterday when I should have been un packing the van.

it recognised 3 files/programs? Unlike anything else I tried!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back