Ramps

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Touchwood, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Touchwood

Touchwood Funster

When I bought my MH part of the comprehensive inventory was a pair of home-made levelling ramps - very substantial, constructed in welded heavy galvanised plate. They do the job, but they're very heavy, and not easy to store, so I thought I'd invest in some lighter ramps.

I've seen some that look OK, made by "Milenco" - anyone got any other recommendations for me?

2. mikebeaches

mikebeaches Funster

Milenco are good. They make various types, but the triple and quadruple-level ones are popular. We've got a set of the triples and they're not too bulky and not too heavy. Obviously the quads give greater lift, but are quite a bit bigger and heavier. You take your pick as to which will be best for you.

We certainly have no regrets with ours. :thumb:

Mike

3. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Several tips on This Recent Thread, Mike. We used the basic Fiamma yellow ramps with our Autoquest but like the Milenco Quattros now we have a larger van (and room to transport them).

4. Touchwood

Touchwood Funster

Quattro ramps ordered from Kenmore - was going to buy the triples from Amazon so glad I sought advice - the quattros definitely a better idea (second time I used my present ramps they were barely enough height) and Kenmore cheaper than Amazon so thanks indeed.

• Like Like x 1