Ramoska / Bravoska / electro depot (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We purchased a Bravoska after pappaJohn had recommended the Remoska they are similar, and do the same things but we thought the Bravoska was more versatile and looked better made and it was and is brilliant..we are all biased..
BUT and there is always a But just after we purchased the Bravoska we saw this item in Electro Depot in France at 8 euros... yes 8 euros ...we have just been back 2 months later and purchased one ..its is brilliant

This one from electro Depot cooks from the bottom.......it is brilliant .....fry-ups with a lid...on electric hook ups ...and many more things you can cook in it and not to heavy

The Bravoska cooks from the side and the heat works round to the bottom as it is a cast base at around £70..( this one can also be turned upside to cook from the top or bottom)

The Ramoska cooks from the top the element is in the lid ...from £99.99 for small to £124 for large..

in fact we have been using the Bravoska at home it is that good

So I thought I would let you funsters know about it in case any of you are interested.....A VERY VERY good buy

Link Removed

Mel

Last edited:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
cooker

Crikey - that looks great. Maybe I shouldn't have traded in my camper just to get one with better cooking facilities. I'm here at Rothwell near Leeds and its p---ing down! At least it's washing the dirty, sludgy snow away.

Loujess

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Crikey - that looks great. Maybe I shouldn't have traded in my camper just to get one with better cooking facilities. I'm here at Rothwell near Leeds and its p---ing down! At least it's washing the dirty, sludgy snow away.

Loujess

Sorry to hear about your bad weather and selling the camper ...but its not much better weather here at the moment ground frozen dull and temp 3.5c Northern France....hope it picks up for you.....Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back