Rally Possibility?. Scampton Airshow Announced Formally (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Only live a few miles away so hopefully a free show, room for two motor homes on the drive at £50 per night, EHU extra, any takers?. By a few I mean 15 mile so you might need binoculars.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
glad J is not a member on here, he wants to go with his mate and sons, i will want to be getting the van ready for our autumn trip. Would probably need to fumigate it when it came back

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
I was bought tickets for the airshow as a surprise xmas present....but.....dates clash with our existing motorhome france / spain trip. A rally at the show ground would have been perfect. If anybody is interested I have 3 Lincolnshire Garden tickets for the Saturday show, 9th September, face value.

Thanks Ian

Johnnyb

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Yorks/Derbys
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
A rally or camping of some sort would interest me. I expected there to be some sort of official camp site but nothing available that I can see, an opportunity missed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
ALL!! members who do not wish to park with their "Whatever" corner to a Peg,ignore this post,also al "CC" Haters.
Just popped onto " CC Lincolnshire Centre club rallies for 2017....... Scampton Airshow......... So?
Being members of the Derbyshire centre,some time ago,we went as guests of the Lincoln Centre to the "Waddo'" airshow,we were treated very well and included in all the activities,any member of any centre,can join a rally,providing there is room......Result.
So if you want to go, Look up Lincolnshire CC Centre,click on Sept Rallies,and there it is £11 p.n i think but CHECK YOUSELVES!!!
Tea Bag "I SAID TO THE PEG,NOT.....ON IT!!!!!":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back