rallies with the kids (1 Viewer)

roky1983

Free Member
Jun 9, 2010
wales carmarthenshire
Funster No
Exp
6 months
hi all , we would love to do a rally but a little nervous as were new to it all, were a young couple with 2 kids 5 and 2 , im also in a wheelchair but really do live life to the max ive travelled doing marathons , some for charity and others just for my pleasure. can any1 recommend a rally or meet that would be a good starter
thnx

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Roky
a very warm welcome to FUN:thumb:
I can say hand on heart, any Funsters meet is a great place to start:winky:
we have a fantastic mix of folk some on wheels some on scooters most on wobbly legs and even some super fit marathon runners, Kids no problem at all:thumb:
I love kids, used to go to school wiv em::bigsmile:
Join us at any meet thats suites you check out the calender down on the left sorry right, on the front page
Geo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
rallies

hi there roki and a very warm welcome to MHF:welcome: regards brian,jo and josh:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hi Roky welcome to MHFUN you are not alone we are young guns at 37 & 35 and two kids 5 & 8 and we found MHFunster to be very welcome to us all, Now if you want a good rally/meet i would say get youself to "Newark Meet" in March there is a fair few with kids, we are going and alot i already know are going and everyone is fantastic,

Get yourself to Newark and join us all...

Craig

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, I am also a member of the camping and caravanning club, which is great for me as working full time, as the meets are generally local and cost effective.

They are quite family orientated as a lot of the regulars in the east essex DA that I go to have children.

Happy days, S:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Roky
Welcome and I hope we get to meet you and your family soon. We have granddaughters of 8 and 5 and I'd love to take them to a rally. We went to our first one in Norfolk and thoroughly enjoyed it and are off to Misterton, Doncaster in May and Newark I suspect, although not booked yet. You wchair won't be a problem at all at any meet. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Welcome Roky and Family. There is the Carmarthan show in May (13-15) that will no doubt attract Funsters to organise a meet. If you cant wait that long look on the Calendar and see where else Meets are on, if they are not too far away that is. But dont let distance put you off Loujess travelled from Leeds for the Norfolk meet last November. Ivy - Graham and I have been working down at Waveney RC for two days this week and the new pool area is looking super.

Dale

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Roky, no worries joining a rally, at the September rally in Shepton Mallet there are usually at least three other members in wheelchairs. Some of the families have children so they are not left out. We always have fun. We were all newbies once and were all made welcome so don't hold back, get stuck in there.

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
hello and warm welcome we have two boys 13 and 6 you are made to feel very welcome here and there is a very good meet at Newark in march just around the corner lots of kids going and things for them to do without costing money !! mind booked closes on Monday i think!!
goood luck and look forward to seeing you all soon

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi and welcome Roky,
If you could make the Newark meet, you could then come on down to Alton Water Suffolk to a mini meet there, you can do a 8.5 miles circuit of the water, so three times would be a marathon! Check out the rally listings on the right hand side of the home page, listed as April Fools meet. Whatever you do, have fun! :Smile: Jane & Bob :Smile:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Welcome

HI AND WELCOME TO FUN YOU WILL FIND EVERYONE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AT MEETS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AT ONE STEVE MARILYN AND SCRAN OUR BORDER TERRIER:Smile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Welcome Roky and Family. There is the Carmarthan show in May (13-15) that will no doubt attract Funsters to organise a meet. If you cant wait that long look on the Calendar and see where else Meets are on, if they are not too far away that is. But dont let distance put you off Loujess travelled from Leeds for the Norfolk meet last November. Ivy - Graham and I have been working down at Waveney RC for two days this week and the new pool area is looking super.

Dale

Sounds great Dale and what a lovely place. So what have you been doing to the pool? :Smile::Smile::Smile:

Ivy

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Not sure if you went into the pool, but they have now put walls up and made a separate cafe area, so its not too hot to sit and eat or drink, new changing rooms, air con. Hopefully back up and running end of Feb.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back