Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
This is just a thought, but the question often crops up is there somewhere to camp near Liverpool, if any one on the Wirral knew of a handy location Bidson or any of the other places on the train route into Liverpool would make a good rally.

I know a place on the wirral on the bus route to Liverpool every half hour, it's big the size of 4rugby pitches plus some and flat, there's a 3day motorbike rally there soon, so shouldn't be a problem. Speaking to the organiser of the bike rally and he said you'll need to use the cricket club/rugby club clubhouse as that's part of the deal.
Dave

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I know a place on the wirral on the bus route to Liverpool every half hour, it's big the size of 4rugby pitches plus some and flat, there's a 3day motorbike rally there soon, so shouldn't be a problem. Speaking to the organiser of the bike rally and he said you'll need to use the cricket club/rugby club clubhouse as that's part of the deal.
Dave

Just wonder is there any one in that area who could do it, be brilliant when the Giants are on.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Don't forget the Summer Solstice on the 21st this month. A good excuse to slaughter something or someone. It's on a Saturday and is a good reason to get outdoors. I'm on a Murvi meet in Scotland at the time and the plan, weather permitting, is a BBQ and see if we can read a newspaper at midnight. We are easily amused.

Just stay away from Stonehenge. Warning signs out on the M5 today warning of big delays on the A303 that weekend in the area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Alps meet ?

I am planning a very special little get together on a nice site in the Alps for New Year, just as soon as the NHS pulls it's finger out and gives me a start date for the new job.:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Hey ho, what's this talk of winter meet in the Alps, sounds just like my cup of tea - should I be polishing my skis? tell me more, tell me more ? :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back