freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
the skirt around my MH is cracked , i ordered some gelcoat filler to fill the crack but it stands out as the filler is white and does not mach the skirt , does anybody know the ral code to order the correct color topcoat please,

its a 2002 autotrail cheyenne

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i soke to auto trail and the company that made the side skirts had the gelcoat made to match the vehicle paint code, so it looks as though it will get painted ,

my local boat builder could get the gelcote to match but would have to order 25kg's of it

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Take it to a car paint suppliers (look in the yellow pages) they should be able to match it from their paint charts. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Get it painted - gel coats will never match- they will always have a hue of a dfferent colour. Sometimes, whiter, sometimes even blue! lol!

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
the skirt around my MH is cracked , i ordered some gelcoat filler to fill the crack but it stands out as the filler is white and does not mach the skirt , does anybody know the ral code to order the correct color topcoat please,

its a 2002 autotrail cheyenne

Hi, I had a repair done a bit back and rang Autotrail for the paint colour & code.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back