R U happy with your current wheels?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Road Runner, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Well R U?:Wink:

Best thing i even did buying my little A Class Tabbert :BigGrin::thumb: done 10K kilometers in under 6 months and still very happy.:sin::coolthumb:

Had couple of minor hiccups but she has had some hard driving.......:driving2::whistle:

I have no plans to change just an upholstery refit, not worn out just want an update.....:Smile::Wink:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gaz

Gaz Read Only Funster

yes very happy with ours but only got it in december

had a few little problems but all sorted out by the dealer :Smile:

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yep, were happy, were back small again, our little Hymer will go anywhere and no pitch is too small. We just did 10 weeks and 3000 miles. Purrrfect..

4. lesleyjean

lesleyjean Funster

I am very happy with mine. :BigGrin:

I just love the huge U shaped lounge, that can be either two large single beds or one huge kingsize.

Hubby was thinking of an island bed, but, I would not want one.

U shaped lounges are just sooooo versatile.

Love it:thumb:

Lesley

• Like Like x 2
  5. con-tiki

con-tiki Funster

As usual I am always looking at other A class set-ups and think...Oooo I like that better (never happy!...lol). My hubby would kill me if I said I wanted to change it ( he doesn't do motorhoming !!! ) At the moment I will stick with what I have and see how the setup works for me and my mutts.....

I should be banned from looking at MH's....:Rofl1::Rofl1:

Shirl

• Like Like x 1
  6. Terry

Terry Funster

YEP :thumb: after 5 yrs plus still very happy bunnies :thumb:
    terry

7. 656

656 Read Only Funster

Yes, we have had it 6 years come Friday. Just a minor damp problem and water leak but all sorted now. May sell it at the end of summer but, I have said that for 3 years now.

8. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Don't do it Dave:Angry:you know i make sense:Wink::thumb:

Sometimes:Blush::Rofl1:

9. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Yep, very happy with our Bessacarr e765p.

Ticks all our boxes, large lounge at the front for entertaining or slobbing, and huge gorgeous beautiful fixed corner bead, no jumping up climbing all over each other for the loo if we drank too much just fall and collapse :Blush:

Will we change it?
    Certainly not now, this is the last year when Harley will be coming with us, George has already stopped (unless its a big holiday of course) so Nikki and I are looking forward to enjoying each other again on plenty of weekend's away together at running races, craft fairs, Car shows, Music events.....fitting in the Fun meets is about to get a whole lot tougher after October. :Smile:

10. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

yip, very happy with my small caravan John .. :thumb:

have all comforts of a motorhome, but no tax, no MOT, no expensive servicing .. as a bonus, we have a nice car for day trips.. that does 30mpg ..

the days of big thirsty RVs are well and truly over for us.. but may buy a small PVC when Chaz flies the nest.. :BigGrin:

11. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Would think that is par for the course for many Jim. I know it's now something Nikki and I consider before agreeing to go to a meet.

12. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Very happy with ours but suppose we should be after only 8 and a half weeks :BigGrin:

13. icantremember

icantremember Funster

Still very happy with ours, had it 2 years now, although we keep looking at other vans we have yet to see anything we would swap to.:thumb:

14. vwalan

vwalan Funster

hi john . had my trailer 12 yrs now . changed from a vw lt to the mitzy but still have the vw. cant think of a better outfit. goes most places . ideal for your last trip. think how many cartons of wine you could have taken with you .ha ha . see you soon .

• Like Like x 1
  15. frogijock

frogijock Funster

More than happy with our van, nice big front lounge, and lovely comfortable fixed rearbed also drop down bed over lounge great. :BigGrin:

16. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

Had ours 3 years this Summer and haven't seen anything we would swap for. Only thing I have is that its a bit big, but anything smaller would either not have the fixed bed or the large washroom, both of which we consider highly desirable if not essential.:Smile:

17. stcyr

stcyr Funster

Yes.
    We've lived in our A-class for over a year now. No intention of changing - she's perfect.
    AND she's just passed the mot, costing just £3.09 for a cv gaiter ... at 21 years old.

:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  18. joner8888

joner8888 Read Only Funster

Happy with mine even though i was going to just buy and sell it straight away. :Eeek:
    Never been caravaning or motorhoming before--this one came up cheap in work that needed paint work doing--i was going to repair /clean and re sell- BUT--
    My beloved suggested that we give it a run while i had it--- well now i have been warned NOT to sell :thumb:
    I must admit, i like it and where it takes us and the toddlers too most weekends :thumb:

19. JOHNSTEY

JOHNSTEY Read Only Funster

We love our Knaus:thumb: Right balance between size to drive and get places and interior size for long trips.Feels like luxury inside with so much light and every mod con.We have no intention of changing for five or so years....but the new Knaus do look very tempting!:RollEyes::thumb:

20. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

Very happy with our Hymer had it 2 years now and really grown to love it. We made a concious decision to go back from a 2008 RV which we liked to a 2002 German because we were fed up of poor quality and the cost of fuel and the size issues.
    Our biggest fear after owning 3 Rvs was would we be able to cope with less space as our journeys tend to be on average 3 months and we carry a lot of stuff:Doh: We soon discovered we have everything the RV had, big lounge, kitchen with oven and grill, fixed bed, huge bathroom, masses of storage, bigger payload and a garage for our m/bike so no more towing or racks hanging off the back. The only thing thats different is the space in between all these things. The layout is'nt perfect but probably as close as we can get in 25ft although we are speaking to Hambilton at the moment about making a couple of changes before we head off to Scandinavia next year.
    Would we change? yes if we had enough money to have one built from scratch to our own spec but we don't buy lottery tickets so looks like we'll stick with this one for a few years yet.:thumb: