Free Member
Jun 18, 2015
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Ardria
Exp
Hi everyone,
I have just come across this site and already feel it will be full of useful information.
By way of a quick intro, I am early fifties, female, newly single and living in Portugal. I already own a motorhome, but to be honest it is too big for my needs. I am selling up the house (that is too big also!) and seriously thinking of chopping the Adria in for a smaller motorhome and touring for a few years. Any single females out there touring mainland Europe or have you done it? Or should I be asking this somewhere else?
Anyway, hi to one and all.
Bleeper

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Bleeper and :welc: from East Sussex.
There is a singles section on here and I'm sure someone will be along shortly who knows how to access it. (y)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome firstly, but can't help specifically being both married and the wrong gender but I know a single lady who tours extensively in a 5.5m Murvi and she is currently in Iceland in it, albeit in the company of two other 'vans on this occasion. Which is a long-sentenced way of saying it can be done and I don't think you should have any problems if you take sensible precautions about where you park up at night. Most parts of Europe are very safe and probably safer than most parts of the UK!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, are you sure downsizing to fulltime in is a good idea, watch out for payload issues.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back