Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
or anyone who knows please,

we are not members of the club but want to stay at a CC site.

CC web site gives prices for pitches/nights etc ....
are these members prices?

Cheers,
2dogs

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just gone on the CC website and had a look and it says the prices are 'Member rates per night', for example the below takes you to the prices for the dockray Meadow site:

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Nonmembers prices can be up to £10 a night dearer depending on the time of year etc
The 40 odd quid membership is well worth it, as generally a weeks stay will recoup your fee.

' Spect others will argue, but that is our opinion anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Depending on the site, there are quite a few which are "members only". It normally states in the site info if non members are admitted think it is about £5 extra per pitch night.

OP
OP
2dogs

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
:Doh: Thanks :Doh::Doh::Doh:

next time I'll put my glasses on ...

we are members of the other club but no site in the area

Cheers
2dogs

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
or anyone who knows please,

we are not members of the club but want to stay at a CC site.

CC web site gives prices for pitches/nights etc ....
are these members prices?

Cheers,
2dogs

Just had a quick look on thier website, apparently only about half of thier club sites are open to non members those that are charge a £10 per night supplement to non members I would say that you would need to phone the site and check first at least that way you know where you stand. Having been a member for around 8/9 years now I have never actually stayed on a club site so can't say wether they are worth the money even as a member they seem very expensive to me ,I have always used the CL sites which are more my cup of tea. If you like the sites and intend staying more than 4 nights per year it seems logical to become a member at around £40 per year

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We have stayed at a lot of club sites and the standard of cleanliness is brilliant, you do nerd to be a member on some club sites but not on others, it will tell you online, you won't have a book yet if you are not a member.
Some can be cheaper than cl,s in the winter with midweek discount, and as another poster said, you will get your membership back in a week if you join, then cl,s are then available to you.
Cl,s are a lot less regimented as we found some club sites to be but we don't mind the rules as it makes everyone behave usually.
We can tell the difference when we use commercial does as there seems to be more rowdiness.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Some can be cheaper than cl,s in the winter with midweek discount.

This is very true. As a solo fulltimer I spent quite a lot of time at Ferry Meadows CC site last winter - cost per night was £8.74 averaged across the week with midweek discount. Hardstanding, 16A hook-up, country park on the doorstep, buses into town every 10 mins - pretty good deal I thought. :Smile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
This is very true. As a solo fulltimer I spent quite a lot of time at Ferry Meadows CC site last winter - cost per night was £8.74 averaged across the week with midweek discount. Hardstanding, 16A hook-up, country park on the doorstep, buses into town every 10 mins - pretty good deal I thought. :Smile:

Ferry Meadows in Peterboro..this has to be in our top 5 of CC Club sites..lovely site and only 10 minutes to town on a bike...and mostly flat..:thumb:...as other posters have said non members do pay a supplement..join the CC you know it makes sense...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back