• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Quest pop-up screen room - 4 sided (1 Viewer)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Selling above which is last years model and therefore doesn't have the pelmet trim which has only been introduced this year.

Have used this shelter several times and therefore there may be some marks but ONLY on the mud skirt. All zips working fine. Does not include the external privacy/rain sides.

Can bring to either Malvern or Lincoln show. £50.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Great price Carol. Im sure this will get snapped up quickly.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got some friends who were after one - just hang on for a few mins please!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yes they want it - can you bring it to Malvern please! :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wow Carol .. that was a good price... Can't wait to try mine out ...I still have to buy the side rain protectors .. waiting for them to be on offer.

See you at Malvern girls.
:)

OP
OP
Cal54

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Hi Mel, yes will bring to Malvern.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Wow Carol .. that was a good price... Can't wait to try mine out ...I still have to buy the side rain protectors .. waiting for them to be on offer.

See you at Malvern girls.
:)
Been looking for the sides myself Joy cant find any deals yet . whats the cheapest you have found Joy ?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Been looking for the sides myself Joy cant find any deals yet . whats the cheapest you have found Joy ?
Cant remember Kate .. it was when first got it at Yorkshire .. but was much more than the £14 per pair that they cost when on offer... so waiting.

I have actually thought could make my own though. At B &M they sell plastic covers for over back seats or boot of car ... largish .. for £1 I could try and it not matter if it doesn't work. Could always use them after as a ground sheet in tent or for cutting shape around plants as weed inhibitors.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Cant remember Kate .. it was when first got it at Yorkshire .. but was much more than the £14 per pair that they cost when on offer... so waiting.

I have actually thought could make my own though. At B &M they sell plastic covers for over back seats or boot of car ... largish .. for £1 I could try and it not matter if it doesn't work. Could always use them after as a ground sheet in tent or for cutting shape around plants as weed inhibitors.
If you're talking about the plastic tarpaulins just one word of caution Joy, they make a noise like a hundreds crisp packets rustling, especially at night ... so you wouldn't be very popoular!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If you are buying the rain sides I would suggest you also buy some velcro. The rain otherwise comes in through the top gaps in between the velcro.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Less of a problem with the mark 2 model I think Sandra, but I do have a roll of commercial grade Velcro for my latest quest pop up.

What glue do you use to stick it on the tent please Carol? If you have the bought sides I presume the velcro already on when they arrive?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back