Puncturesafe in Gwent

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Tezza, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Tezza

Tezza Funster

Good Morning all

Just in case anyone in South Wales would like to have the Puncturesafe liquid installed in their tyres, below is the website of my local installer who I have just stumbled across.

The website is www.puncturesafe-gwent.co.uk

Contact Ryan on 07930753732

Now I know it's not for everyone and everyone has a different opinion about the pitfalls of using this stuff, but if your are interested I have just had mine done, excellent very prompt service, agreed a time of 15.00 and 15.00 he was there.
    I found the price very very competitive I won't say what it was other than half the price of my local Caravan dealer, and prices do vary depending on the size and number of tyres.

I have been using this method for the past 8 years and have never had any issues, my reason for fitting it was my wife drives the van and should she get a normal puncture chances are she would be able to get home safely.

i have no connection with Ryan, in fact if he walked up to me I wouldn't know who he was as I was in work when he did the job, just reporting my Wife's comments and job he did.

Tezza

• Useful Useful x 1