ronniec26

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I've insured my Motorhome and they want proof of my membership of MotorhomeFun as I get a discount. Has anyone else had to do this and if so, how? It's through Sureterm Direct.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
i gave my insurance co our username, the website addy and told them its free to log in and they could post a message to check xxxxxx

might be worth sending a private message to jim or bryan if what I did doesnt work for you.

alternatively you could print off this thread

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hello welcome . you could may be print your profile page if you have a printer. cheers alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I've insured my Motorhome and they want proof of my membership of MotorhomeFun as I get a discount. Has anyone else had to do this and if so, how? It's through Sureterm Direct.

What happened to trust?:ROFLMAO:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Trust !! you can't use a word like that in modern financial matters:Eeek: you will be expecting loyalty next

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
For my sins I am a member of the other MHF site. I tried to use the discount with Sureterm as stated in the MHF page,what a bunch of numptys (Sureterm that is!!) eventually I had to pm the site owner to intervene. That was last year,when I misguidely decide to renew with Sureterm I had the same problem. To try to circumvent a repeat of the previous year I sent a screen shot of my profile-that seemed to have done the trick. Try it with a shot of your profile.

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Maybe just put your certificate details in your first post, print it, take out the details again and post that onto them.

Its amazing they want proof you belong to a free community, if you had to pay to join they probably wouldn't want to see anything hehe.

OP
OP
R

ronniec26

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Proof of membership

I rang Sureterm and they said to print off my profile page to prove membership of MotorhomeFun forum and send it to them - so I did.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i think, originally, this requirement applied to clubs such as the caravan club and the camping and caravaning club.

Ruddy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2009
Haverhill,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
> 1yr
I never had this problem with Sureterm, I told them I was a member of fun after the quote they gave me.....BUT they did arse up my insurance cert :Angry:
And I had a huge argument with some bellend on the phone, Which ended up with me offering to drive up to Huntingdon (30mins away by bike) and sort it out face to face in the car park with him :thumb:. Then after */-++-*/*/-*/*/£^"&^"%*&^ down the phone, The manager phoned me back and sorted it.............Until the next cert showed up with the same under value on it.

So they wont believe a word you say to them, then just argue with you, and do what they like anyway.

So next year the quote hunt starts again.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back