Profile help - Changing location Postcode (1 Viewer)

Jan 15, 2014
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2010
Anyone know how to change the location postcode in your profile ?

If you click on it, it then takes you to Google Maps but does not offer an amend/update option.

HELP please want to get back to Shropshire

Rodd

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I would not put that on an open public forum......
Just clicked on your post code so wouldn't take me long to know what house you live at and if your away on holiday or if you happen to mention your security of your van or house in a thread.... Just put your county or town...

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Go to your login name at the top, click on contact details, then personal details, change it in there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Evans Above
Jan 15, 2014
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks both for feedback.

SAS R US yes I agree about not being too detailed with the address I guess its perfect at the moment then
as its 130miles away from where I am ps being Hereford born and bred your handle means something special to us :)

CHASER I went there and culd find anything Am I being blind/daft and missing something obvious?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You need to click on your username at the top right and then select 'Personal Details' and scroll down where you'll see a 'Location' field - just put in whatever you want and save the changes.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I use the postcode of the village pub. I do the same with my sat navs. I use the pub as my home location so anyone half inching them wouldn't know where I live. PLUS, I know my way home from the pub without satnav.(y);)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back