lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well it was a really nice today in Dumfries so decided we would get the motorhome washed and some wee jobs I'd put off.

Firstly I used black streak remover I bought from Aldi yesterday and have to say I wasleasantly surprised they seems to come off with little effort or maybe Lorraine just makes it look easy :ROFLMAO:. We then washed the motorhome including the roof and while doing the high bits on the side the steps I was on fell over and I landed on the neighbours block paving (hope it was laid properly save me putting dent in it). With me being a finely tuned athlete I was on my feet before I even hit the ground and I couldn't cry as Lorraine was there.

Then fired a newly adjusted TV bracket, next job was tackling the problem with lack of blow air heat to front of MH. Turned out a lot easier than I thought as two hoses had worked their way loose at the back of the heater so a few skint knuckles later and you could dry your hair at the front outlet ( well maybe Jim could) :ROFLMAO:. I bet your wondering how I managed all that In a day well its not done yet replaced a fuse and fixed the loose lock on a wardrobe door.

Now sitting down with a cold Magners with my feet up.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back