Productive day today

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by lorger, Mar 30, 2014.

1. lorger

lorger Funster

Well it was a really nice today in Dumfries so decided we would get the motorhome washed and some wee jobs I'd put off.

Firstly I used black streak remover I bought from Aldi yesterday and have to say I wasleasantly surprised they seems to come off with little effort or maybe Lorraine just makes it look easy :Rofl1:. We then washed the motorhome including the roof and while doing the high bits on the side the steps I was on fell over and I landed on the neighbours block paving (hope it was laid properly save me putting dent in it). With me being a finely tuned athlete I was on my feet before I even hit the ground and I couldn't cry as Lorraine was there.

Then fired a newly adjusted TV bracket, next job was tackling the problem with lack of blow air heat to front of MH. Turned out a lot easier than I thought as two hoses had worked their way loose at the back of the heater so a few skint knuckles later and you could dry your hair at the front outlet ( well maybe Jim could) :Rofl1:. I bet your wondering how I managed all that In a day well its not done yet replaced a fuse and fixed the loose lock on a wardrobe door.

Now sitting down with a cold Magners with my feet up.

• Like Like x 10
  2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

heading

Productive today

When is baby due :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

can ya tell Im in a mischievous mood ??????

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

productive day opened a mangers:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1