PRODUCT RECALL 6KG CALOR LITE CYLINDERS (1 Viewer)

TERRY&PAULINE

Free Member
Feb 18, 2015
coventry
Funster No
MH
autocruise starfire
Exp
since 1987
Hi is anyone having trouble obtaining replacement cylinders? we have been waiting over 4 weeks now for a replacement, told by supplier none available ! shameful situation, lucky we have a spare

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
This reminded me to swop my empty one (I have another full one) so I just checked the stock situation at Go Outdoors on line and all nine nearest stores to me (Chester is my nearest) show as having stock so I've reserved one for collection. I hope they are right.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Exchanged one yesterday at Calor Depot in Cardiff. The operator picked one off a pallet that must have had at least 60 on it. He told me that, because the recall was going so slowly, Calor had made thousands more available.

Don't know if that is right but I have had to accept a credit note for them in the past. Hopefully, they are more accessible now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TERRY&PAULINE

TERRY&PAULINE

Free Member
Feb 18, 2015
coventry
Funster No
MH
autocruise starfire
Exp
since 1987
Exchanged one yesterday at Calor Depot in Cardiff. The operator picked one off a pallet that must have had at least 60 on it. He told me that, because the recall was going so slowly, Calor had made thousands more available.

Don't know if that is right but I have had to accept a credit note for them in the past. Hopefully, they are more accessible now.

Still waiting , promised next week, seems some things dont get sent to Coventry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back