Jan 28, 2008
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
14 months
Hello i have a Motorhome with an Awning rail its a Fiamma 55 Pro
Can i get sides and a front to fit this size awning?have looked on the internet and in
the Fiamma Book,but cant see my size.I have a stand alone Awning at the moment,but would like to fit the complete Privacy Room to the existing Awning.Can any-one help me on this please? I have a Bessacarr E725 Motorhome

Maureen :Doh:

MicraMan

Free Member
Feb 9, 2010
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Motor Caravan
Exp
Bradcott Awnings Bradford

Try Bradcott Awnings Bradford 01274 306811- they manufacture them, or ring Grove Products in Manchester and ask for Ross Gilchrist - good contact !! Both options will save you a lot of money than visiting a motorhome/caravan dealer.:Smile:

OP
OP
P

purdo4

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
14 months
Privacy Room

Many thanks for that information, i will contact them.I do appreciate it

Maureen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Johns Cross Motor Homes advertises on here is a Fiama agent and gives Funsters 10% discount you may get better results from search info if you search for Safari room
2nd one down Link Removed fits a F 55 Pro
Geo
TAKEN FROM THAT SITe I LINKED TOO

TOTALLY SECURE AND SEALED WITH THE FIAMMA CLIP SYSTEM

The Fiamma 'Clip System' guarantees a 100% water tight seal between the awning canopy fabric and the Privacy Room side walls. The Clip System is effectively a clamping mechanism, with an upper and a lower jaw that locks around the sides of the canopy. The Clip System incorporates a 'C' profile that allows the side panels to slide into. This new system removes the need to use the 'Rapid Set' (as with previous models), which reduces set-up and packing away times. Complete or partial installation in a couple of minutes with the front and side panels connecting via self-lubricating zips. Supplied with pegs, ladder bands, guylines, curtains, instructions and a Megabag to keep Privacy items together and for transportation. Now supplied as standard with KIT PRIVACY O, which allows the installation of the Privacy Room to any Omnistor awning.

Suitable for the folowing Fiamma awnings: F50 Pro, F55 Pro, F45 Plus, F45 Plus L, F45i, F45i L, F1, F1 L, F45 Ti. For F45 Plus and F45 Plus L it is necesary to cut down the Clip System.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hello i have a Motorhome with an Awning rail its a Fiamma 55 Pro
Can i get sides and a front to fit this size awning?have looked on the internet and in
the Fiamma Book,but cant see my size.I have a stand alone Awning at the moment,but would like to fit the complete Privacy Room to the existing Awning.Can any-one help me on this please? I have a Bessacarr E725 Motorhome

Maureen :Doh:

Hi Maureen

If you give Jan a ring on 01-580-881288, she will be able to help you, a cheaper option is to use side and front blockers, but Jan will tell you more.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back