Free Member
Jul 25, 2015
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590RS
Exp
1 day
Hi. Could you help with a question please? I have a fiamma f45ti awning. I also have a privacy room with a zip along the top edge of the sides. There is no connecting zip on the awning canopy. I believe this may be a fiamma 2000 set up. I have rapid set poles. Are these compatible with the F45Ti or have I got the incorrect set up? Any help would be appreciated. If not is there any way of adapting the set up to fit?

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@John Rowe Have you thought of looking on You Tube John?
There are loads of Fiamma videos on there regarding Privacy/Safari room setting up.

Just a thought
James

Upvote 0
OP
OP
John Rowe

John Rowe

Free Member
Jul 25, 2015
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590RS
Exp
1 day
Wingman. I've been looking on u tube to no avail. However re visited tonight & think I've Sussed it. I believe I have a Zip set up with rapid set poles. My awning is a F45Ti therefore not compatible as there is no zip fitted to the awning canopy. Thinking of opting for a lillypad wind blocker now. Thanks for your advise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the fiamma zip canopies are not that common to find now. seemed like they had found the answer to the usual gap and draughts, but it never really was that successful. as you have found a zip privacy room wont fit a non zip canopy if you change vans

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Wingman. I've been looking on u tube to no avail. However re visited tonight & think I've Sussed it. I believe I have a Zip set up with rapid set poles. My awning is a F45Ti therefore not compatible as there is no zip fitted to the awning canopy. Thinking of opting for a lillypad wind blocker now. Thanks for your advise.

The Lillypad wind blockers are fine in still or a light breeze any more and they are a waste of time.
The expandable rods are actually washing line poles, with a galvanised `U` nail at one end for securing the top side section.
The model with the membrane is ok for keeping a light drizzle out, they are really easy to fit.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back