Privacy room -F45Ti awning

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by John Rowe, Jul 26, 2015.

1. John Rowe

John Rowe Funster

Hi. Could you help with a question please? I have a fiamma f45ti awning. I also have a privacy room with a zip along the top edge of the sides. There is no connecting zip on the awning canopy. I believe this may be a fiamma 2000 set up. I have rapid set poles. Are these compatible with the F45Ti or have I got the incorrect set up? Any help would be appreciated. If not is there any way of adapting the set up to fit?

2. wingman

wingman Funster

@John Rowe Have you thought of looking on You Tube John?
    There are loads of Fiamma videos on there regarding Privacy/Safari room setting up.

Just a thought
    James

3. John Rowe

John Rowe Funster

Wingman. I've been looking on u tube to no avail. However re visited tonight & think I've Sussed it. I believe I have a Zip set up with rapid set poles. My awning is a F45Ti therefore not compatible as there is no zip fitted to the awning canopy. Thinking of opting for a lillypad wind blocker now. Thanks for your advise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteveandDenise

SteveandDenise Funster

You would need a F45zip awning to suit your privy room they do have zips fitted as standard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

the fiamma zip canopies are not that common to find now. seemed like they had found the answer to the usual gap and draughts, but it never really was that successful. as you have found a zip privacy room wont fit a non zip canopy if you change vans

• Like Like x 1
  6. robnchris

robnchris Funster

The Lillypad wind blockers are fine in still or a light breeze any more and they are a waste of time.
    The expandable rods are actually washing line poles, with a galvanised `U` nail at one end for securing the top side section.
    The model with the membrane is ok for keeping a light drizzle out, they are really easy to fit.

• Like Like x 1