Print, copy, scan...£25 inc. delivery (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
HP all in one scanner, printer, copier.

£25 delivered. :thumb:

Broken Link Removed

Attachments

• allin1.jpg
    allin1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
excellent price, and about the price of replacement ink cartridges for the model

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
If you go to the HP site and search for the model I *think* it comes up at £49, using my link gets the cheaper price.

Great price esp. as it includes delivery.

If I was in the UK I'd be sorely tempted. I have an A3 colour inkjet already but at this price I'd have it for the scanner and convenience alone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
excellent price, and about the price of replacement ink cartridges for the model

I have had, what was an expensive HP 3 in 1, when I bought it, for several years and it has been extremely reliable. It also prints photos up to A4.

However a full set of "original" cartridges (5 colour, one B/W) from HP cost about £35.

For the last 3 years I have been buying two full sets of cartridges at a time from a supplier on e-Bay for just £6.95, with no problems.

Looks a bargain to me.:thumb:

Callum

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We got one of these about a month or so ago and it seems to be pretty good, but setting up the 'wifi' facility to send stuff to it took ages although most people appear not to have had this issue according to reviews of it.

Also be aware that the 'deal' is supposed to be for HP staff, but it was honoured for us ... but be prepared in case it isn't.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back