Prices at Marjal (63 days to go) (1 Viewer)

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
Hi everyone,
I wrote this message somewhere else on the forum, but was kindly suggested I might get more answers if I make a new thread on Continental Touring :)
So here goes:

Prices at Marjal (63 days to go!)
Hi everyone,

First time posting on the forum for me, "Miss Blucamp2". :Smile:
My partner and I are going on our second trip next Jan.&Feb. and have been looking a various sites in Spain. I must admit Marjal looks really good but quite expensive? Does anyone here know of the prices for next Jan.&Feb., because as far as I could see it is 38 euros pr. night, and that's a bit much for us :Sad:
I have read different offers on here, but can't seem to make it fit with Marjal's site.
I appreciate any help you can give me on this matter.

Many many kind regards and thank you :thumb:

All the best
Mette

*If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours* ::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you are OAP,, and can book for a few weeks or more the price goes down considerably.. we are booked in for a couple of months or so from Nov 17th and it is costing approx 10 euros a night,, but I think the electric is on top of that,, might be wrong.

We booked and stayed over Easter this year for two weeks and it cost nearly 700Euroes.. :Eeek::cry:, but we knew this when we booked and stayed, and thought the condition of the site and what was in with it was worth it..

Hope this helps, If you look at their web site and can stay long-ish term you can work out more or less to the penny.. :thumb:

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
There where at the NEC offering Nov or Dec for 269, can't remember whether it was euros or pounds. May be worth getting in touch and asking if they will do the same for Jan or Feb

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
seems prices have increased somewhat:Sad: the offer recently was 299 euro a month until the end of the year:cry:

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
blucamp2

We are there now and got the €299/month up to 31/12/2009.
If you get the €11 2010 ACSI card from Vacarious books then it would be a maximum
of €15/night. Old Mo may be able to confirm?
JK

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
blucamp2

We are there now and got the €299/month up to 31/12/2009.
If you get the €11 2010 ACSI card from Vacarious books then it would be a maximum
of €15/night. Old Mo may be able to confirm?
JK

sounds a lot writen like that but working it out its less than a tenner a night....Bargain!!!!!:thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Hi everyone,
I wrote this message somewhere else on the forum, but was kindly suggested I might get more answers if I make a new thread on Continental Touring :)
So here goes:

Prices at Marjal (63 days to go!)
Hi everyone,

First time posting on the forum for me, "Miss Blucamp2". :Smile:
My partner and I are going on our second trip next Jan.&Feb. and have been looking a various sites in Spain. I must admit Marjal looks really good but quite expensive? Does anyone here know of the prices for next Jan.&Feb., because as far as I could see it is 38 euros pr. night, and that's a bit much for us :Sad:
I have read different offers on here, but can't seem to make it fit with Marjal's site.
I appreciate any help you can give me on this matter.

Many many kind regards and thank you :thumb:

All the best
Mette

*If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours* ::bigsmile:

Looks like your leaving around the same time as us we are leaving on the 5/6th of Jan and heading south might even see ya on the way!!

OP
OP
blucamp2

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
Hi again everyone,

Thank you all for your very informative answers. I have already ordered the 2010 ACSI card, so if you can use that at Marjal I think we'll definately be stopping there..if there's any room left for us that is :Smile:
As it's only our second trip we want to see a few different sites before settling on one for about a months worth of relaxing.
Might even try a few N roads this year instead of French payages.
Anyway, thank you everybody.

All the best
Mette :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back