Pre order the 2010 Camping Card ACSI (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2009
Summer in UK, then NZ
Funster No
MH
Cabover
Exp
Since 2002
I was also too late to buy a copy last year. It was late May or June I think. Yes, I've pre-ordered mine for 2010.

Slightly different topic, but I have been disappointed with the France Passion for the past 2 years and am not planning to buy it again. Has anyone had good results, or like me, very poor?

stevegreen

Free Member
May 3, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
1st year
We are planning to go away for 6 months in November, taking in France, Spain and Portugal. Wiil we be able to buy this from sites in those countries or is it mail order only from Vicarious?

Slightly different topic, but I have been disappointed with the France Passion for the past 2 years and am not planning to buy it again. Has anyone had good results, or like me, very poor?

In what way were you disappointed? We are planning to use France Passion for the majority of our French overnights so any information/experiences would be useful :)

Last edited:

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Anyone received their ACSI card yet?

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

penny

Free Member
Aug 18, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
france passion

Hi we love france passion but like everything you have to take the not so good with the brilliant. We have been next to very smelly chickens once but it was only one night; we have been ripped off at the local goods garage but not much; we have been given warm fresh bread for breakfast our offer of payment refused, we have been given wine to try and stayed in some beautiful places and met some lovely friendly people and we will join again for as long as we can.
penny

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Arrivee!

Mine arrived this morning